THIS BLOG HAS MOVED and News on my first comic

 


Cover to my first comic


Over the last couple of years I have run this blog semi regularly interviewing artists as well as doing analysis pieces of different things I have seen from other artists, I did this without realizing how powerful of a ability to write and articulate these thoughts for others really is. It has the power to not only change others but change myself, however I do want to move with the times and take this blog seriously again but do it on a platform that is a little bit more modern and could have some advantages.


The entire blog has now been moved to this free sub stack blog and when you subscribe you get the first 8 pages of my comic for free:

https://wesleyedwardsart.substack.com/


WHAT TO EXPECT:

I am currently creating a series of comics based on the short stories of Philip K Dick, the first issue is complete and I am looking to begin working on the next one soon and will be sharing my process as I do so to my free newsletter subscribers at sub stack. Along with this you will get the first 8 pages of the first comic for free. 


Along the way I am also continuing my analysis series but going in a slightly different direction by focusing my attention specifically at the work of Philip k dick by analyzing the films based off his work, along with other films in the sci fi, fantasy and horror genres. You can find the first video here in the series here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwXuKwPDplk&t=5s




Outside of this I will be continuing my daily analysis of paintings and artwork along with interviews with different artists or creatives I find interesting. There are lots of things I want to write about and share such as my travels to Thailand, tutorials on making comics and so on. So please check me out and enjoy my first video series. Also check out my awesome intro video for my YouTube channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOpei6W3znQ

Comments

Popular Posts